Friday, June 27, 2008

Hello

I wanted someplace to rant and the Internet gives me that opportunity. So, here is a new project -- on top of two other sites I admin/write for -- wherein I complain.

Complaining is one of my skills. On one hand, I come from a Jewish family. At the risk of being horribly offensive, Jews are world-class complainers, as a people. Jews have our own word for complaining: Kvetching.

Secondly, I am kind of a pathetic person. I'm a giant hypocrite and I expect greatness out of everyone, despite being less than great. I'm overweight, short, hairy and mostly unattractive. I think I'm funny, but I may be the only one.

Finally, I am getting older. I've always been a curmudgeon, but as I add years to my age, I find myself getting annoyed with trends and happenings of younger people. A lot of that has to do with Internet-tinged language, as you will see. A lot of it is my fear of getting older. A lot of it is jealousy of younger people.

With all that said, today my laziness will rule and I will be posting a modified version of something I've already written. Let the complaining begin!

No comments: